A Year Ago

Thursday, March 12, 2009


It was a year ago today that I found out I was pregnant. I give thanks to the Lord for watching out over us throughout the pregnancy and blessing us so much with the birth of our sweet little girl. In her three months here, Elizabeth has brought such joy and happiness to our lives. Just seeing that gummy smile makes my day! Everyday she's gets bigger right before my eyes and I always say to her, "Please stay small forever." I know that the time will pass too quickly and soon enough my little one will be all grown up, so I'm trying to relish every moment I can with her.

ANDREW adds: Elizabeth is such a blessing in every way possible. It is hard for me as her father to put into words what she means to me ... to us. She is such a blessing! She is such a joy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: